Introducing...yet to be named

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i still dont know how to pronounce it!!! lol
i just call him sebi :)

and i will definately take lots of pictures. im not sure on his breed but it doesnt matter, hes a doll

Oh thanks for the link he or she is adorable, i love the blue eyes too and so cute with Daisy, arrrrrrr
Your other bunny looks massive in comparison xxx so so cute.
i wish my bunnies were more friendly like that xxxx

Arrr thanks, i really want mine to be more up for pets and stuff xxx
Also what dont rabbits like to chew hey lol need to cover my window sill but think they will chew whatever i put on. Also having to cover my sofas as they now have the stuffing popping out thanks to peppa lol xx

mine dont come for pets except fallow. does octavia come to you for pets? the other two i force my love on

hmmm try a squirt bottle and a no when you squirt them
or some have done bitter spray for dogs but some buns like the taste so they still chew it, some not

can you get a sheet to put over the couch? may not look as nice but will hopefully keep them from chewing on the fabric

Thanks, yeh i should really put something over them, will try the water spray have not tried that.
No octavia will come if there is food anywhere near you and climb all over you but not for pets x :( I did try the bitter spray and did help a little but we ran out so i should persevere really lol xx

i might try the bitter spray...i can see it not lasting long though meaning after it dries the bad taste is gone. mabe try squirting vinegar on the spot their chewing as they chew.

and fallow is kinda the same way. if you have treats he will come over and let you do whatevr, but no treats and he will only tolerate cuddles for a little bit. actually jumped in bed with me and laid by my sie for about 5 minutes last night, which was super surprising

Arrr wow i would love it if one of them came and sat by me, i suppose they are still young too so not into sitting as still for as long, maybe as they get old and lazy they wont care so much he he xx

peppa and georgie wrote:
Arrr thanks, i really want mine to be more up for pets and stuff xxx
Also what dont rabbits like to chew hey lol need to cover my window sill but think they will chew whatever i put on. Also having to cover my sofas as they now have the stuffing popping out thanks to peppa lol xx

Have you tried rubbing the area with a bar of Ivory Soap (99.44% pure!)? Works wonders with Gus. ;)

Fuzz: Sebille is adorable!

Rue

thanks Rue :) and ya i forgot about you mentionin ivory soap...hopefully that works for you karen.

He is very cute...i love the pictures with him and the dog together...and the picture where he is sniffing the much bigger rabbits butt lol. I want a lop-eared rabbit :(

i love my lop ears, their my favorite...they just look cddier even though mine arnt lol

and thanks :)

Latest posts

Back