Introducing...yet to be named

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i think something liiiike sea-beal and sebi==zebi for short

OH so adorable!!!! Especially with the dog! I have a question--did your dog grow up around bunnies, or is he just really tolerant of them for another reason? Whenever my bunnies have been around dogs, it's been bad because the bunnies were scared to death and the dogs wanted to chase them (of course these interactions all take place through a gate or two to keep them separate).

SweetSassy wrote:
Ok...thats what I was thinking but you never know. LOl :p
Hmmm i think thats how youd do it anyways! i kept saying it out loud to myself and i felt like a retard lol...

tonyshuman wrote:
OH so adorable!!!! Especially with the dog! I have a question--did your dog grow up around bunnies, or is he just really tolerant of them for another reason? Whenever my bunnies have been around dogs, it's been bad because the bunnies were scared to death and the dogs wanted to chase them (of course these interactions all take place through a gate or two to keep them separate).

We got Daisy when she was about 5 months old...but my friend had her since she was 8 weeks...she had never been around bunnies or cats or anything. cats taught her real quick and she gets hissed at a lot and attacked from random sides lol. but i never had to teach her NOT to go after them...i think she is intimidated by the larger ones so with this baby she is so intrigued and she has made a little friend...which im thankful but dont trust her alone with the baby

And LOL Denise

thank you everyone for the comments...im not big on HAVING baby bunnies but they sure are cute :) But I will look forward to getting past the teen years with this one

fuzz16 wrote:
...im not big on HAVING baby bunnies but they sure are cute :) But I will look forward to getting past the teen years with this one
She is too cute!Well if you change your mind about her..........I'm on the next flight out there!:biggrin2:

She is soooo cute!

hln917 wrote:
fuzz16 wrote:
...im not big on HAVING baby bunnies but they sure are cute :) But I will look forward to getting past the teen years with this one
She is too cute!Well if you change your mind about her..........I'm on the next flight out there!:biggrin2:
You will be the first to know!!! But don't get your hopes up...the dog has fallen for him more than me haha

thanks everyone for the comments!!! He is a super cute doll

p.s.
its a boy :)

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww far to cute!!! I remember when my 2 lops were that small!!! He just broke the cute'o'meter with his levels of cute!!! :inlove:

I don't think I've ever seen a bunny with cuter ears!!! :D

lol ya i keep pressing down his ears and then hell look at me like WHAT ARE YOU DOING and thump as he hops away

ya :) his name is Sebille

Awww he is SO cute! Looks like he's a Holland Lop-Dutch cross. He is way too adorable, everything about him is over the top cute. You will have to post lots of pictures of him as he grows up!

When I saw the name Sebille, I was thinking it's pronounce like how it looks: seb-ILL. I have a hard time saying see-beel. Cool name regardless of how it's pronounced!

Latest posts

Back