Introducing the new Lop - disaster

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aradon wrote:
inlamens terms, carolyn is moderator, mods of phpbb boards have access tofeatures which allow them to view the IP address of a users account,what carolyn can see is that 3 different user names are all associatedto the same account, now there are a few scenarios to this situation.

1) either you work behind a firewall and 2 other people behind the same firewall use rabbits, like at a company or something.

2) 2 other people are using your computer and also have rabbits accounts (like me and daisy 'n' buster)

3) you are owner of all three accounts and are indeed a troll.

which is it?

:wave:Hi, working hard :D?

Carolyn wrote:
Hunnybunny63 replied 21x in this forum.

mooonpooka replied 2x

and Linz_1987 replied 28x.

Thanks for explaining Aradon, and it's great to see you back again! You take good care of our Girls over there!

-Carolyn

No probs carolyn, was just told about this post and couldn't resist :D tis the boffin in me i think lol.

Linz_1987 wrote:
none of the above! I am innocent! :S i am really worriednow. Has my computer got a hacker or something???? help!

don't panic Nicola we'll sort it out

this is my first message on this forum coz i moved 2 this 1 as mine went down hill. this 1 looks alot better though.

i hav 2 bunnies Daisy ( a mean, evil devil) and Dandy ( a cute, shybunny) recently daisy and dandy got together and had a mager fight ithink it is coz of daisy bein so territoral. dandy hasnt had any trustin me since. she used 2 come runnin over 2 me as soon as i steped outside the back door, now if i open her cage she just runs away. :(

i have been told alot about the rabbits breathing in milk if this happened wot could i do to help the bunny?

they are all drinking well and i hope im not over or under feeding them!!!

ill keep you posted on the news

later on i will post a pic of how thin they r

thx for the advise

Nicola

Rather weird how same thing is happening from the same computer but in different names don't ya think???

Goodbye linz, you have had ya fun, now pack up your bag of tricks and run along.

Oh sorry or should we say bye hunnybunny???

ahh heck I say bye to all of your identities, funny how some people have multiple personalities isn't it

Bye bye!!!

took 1 minute for the response to cry out who is Nicola but alas no reponse to the last post , ahhh Gotchya!!!

The usernames definitely came from your homecomputer. How they got there, I don't know, but you'll haveto look into that on your own. No one can help you at thispoint. If usernames continue to be created from your site,I'll let you know and have no other choice than to ban you because ourmembers time is too valuable to be wasted on deception or peopleplaying games. Obviously someone's registered 3x under youraccount.

Seeing that the other usernames haven't been rude to our members orstirred up any trouble, I'm okay with letting it go, Linz.

-Carolyn

Thankyou! I will have to see what my dad can dowhen he gets in from work. He is a computer know-it-all and willprobually know what is up. Hopefully anyway!

Do you think i shud cancel my account and openup a new account? mayb that will work? thats wot my dad said. Becausehe said i dont see how it is possible. And so do i!?

Linz, cancelling your account and creating a newone will only flag another account on your IP, if the other accountsare you then just let carolyn know by PM and she can delete the otheraccounts and let this be the end of it.

If those accounts are you and you want to use linz then just dont log onto the other ones again, simple.

If those account are not you then you need to sweep your machine asyour internet connection may be hijacked, but why someone would want tohijack your connection to post on rabbits.com is beyond me.

I have done a scan to get rid of spyware on mycomputer and have found nothing. So i really dont know what is goingon. I didnt think it was possible to have 3x usernames on the sameaccount. I wonder if they get signed out of the forum when i sign in? Ihavent got signed out as yet. I just dont understand why it ishappening.

Latest posts

Back