Introducing Sir Grumps

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wendymac

Reaction score
I see why she named him Grump. LOL He's big on stomping his feet, even when just putting hay in his cage. He has NO clue that, after dealing with Rosa and Spaz, he doesn't even register on the fear-o-meter. hahahaha

I messed with him some on the table, and he did great. Even flipped him, without so much as an eye twitch. Very neat little bun already. :)

553921_4316802003996_1412891562_n.jpg

He is gorgeous. Love his coloring. Just looks so solid to me.

Wishing you all the luck with him.

K

Thanks, Karen!! He's pretty solid, but definitely needs to fill out more. I mainly wanted a buck from her because she has all chestnuts (either solid or broken). The fawn doe she got from me is her only oddball. My only chestnut is Spaz, and I don't see that getting passed on from him. LOL I really hope I can get litters from Cher, because she's now my only broken. I probably wouldn't have been so quick to sell the other brokens if I had known Cher was going to be tough to get bred.

Thanks, Maria!! And, unfortunately, it's not always that easy. The previous owner had tried breeding her, but no kits. She then bred her before we got her, but we didn't get kits. I tried breeding her here, and no kits. I think it may be because her skirt is HUGE, and it may be getting in the way. So I'm going to try to table breed her and Grump (so I can hold the skirt out of the way) and see what happens.

He's gorgeous..

:lookaround You're going to do what now? LOL. Oh the things we do for bunnies! Good luck!
Congrats on your new addition! :biggrin2:

Thanks!! I love the French Lops. They are very low energy, have a lot of personality, and are just so darn cuddly! Well, some aren't, but I think that's more because of how they were handled when they were little. And they have hormones attitudes, that I just wait out (once they get past the initial hormonal burst, they seem to mellow back out). The only down side is they leave big scratches if they get scared and want put back down (like carrying them to the judge's table!). I have the scars on my arms and stomach to prove it. LOL

Hi there, just curious - why is the bunny wearing a skirt? I have two girls and I never dress them up - they wouldnt like it - but maybe some are easy going and wouldnt mind being dressed up - but just curious wouldnt a dress or skirt cause them to trip when they hop and binky around - I dont think they need to wear skirts because they go by smell and they can tell who is a boy or girl. Anyway Sir Grumps looks very cuddly - a gorgeous bunny and I can see by his cute face why you call him that. Adorable. Oh and I think your girl bunny will look very pretty without a skirt - I didnt even know they make those for bunnies and I honestly think they would get in the way of hopping and would end up getting all chewed up. Well if you want them to get married you could get her a wedding dress - but just for pictures only ! I dont know but I still dont think it is a good idea to dress up bunnies - they are beautiful just the way they are and I dont think they have a proplem attracting boy bunnies without dressing up - I hope the skirt isnt too long for safty reasons.

Hi there, just curious - why is the bunny wearing a skirt? I have two girls and I never dress them up - they wouldnt like it - but maybe some are easy going and wouldnt mind being dressed up - but just curious wouldnt a dress or skirt cause them to trip when they hop and binky around - I dont think they need to wear skirts because they go by smell and they can tell who is a boy or girl. Anyway Sir Grumps looks very cuddly - a gorgeous bunny and I can see by his cute face why you call him that. Adorable. Oh and I think your girl bunny will look very pretty without a skirt - I didnt even know they make those for bunnies and I honestly think they would get in the way of hopping and would end up getting all chewed up. Well if you want them to get married you could get her a wedding dress - but just for pictures only ! I dont know but I still dont think it is a good idea to dress up bunnies - they are beautiful just the way they are and I dont think they have a proplem attracting boy bunnies without dressing up - I hope the skirt isnt too long for safty reasons.

Back