Introducing Pippin!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pippin

Reaction score
Hi, my name is Pippin.:)Maybe I will let Mommy speak later but I want to say hello to everybun myself first. I mean I am the bunny and Mommy is just the bunny slave.

Mommy thinks I am either an English Spot mix or a Hotot mix. Either way she thinks I am the cutest bunny in the whole world.

I am a very sweet, friendly boy. But I can also be very mischievious and even naughty. Just like my namesake in the Lord Of The Rings.

It's great to be here to meet otherbunny people. Maybe some other bunnies will even talk back to me. That would be fun.

Ohhh, and I think The One Ring should be made of banana. I totally dig banana. It's my favourite. Hee hee.

Pippin - Bearer of The One Banana Ring :)

Hello Pippin! Welcome to you and your mom to the forum. I am Chase and Little Bunny our mom's name is Amy. If you love talking to other buns Pippin, you should check out the Bunny Chat section of the forum. Lots of bunny's talking there. Your mom should share some more pictures of you. I can see by her avatar that you are a very handsome bunny. We are both girls and love to take a look at a handsome bunny! Oh, and it is good to be mischeievious and naught, it keeps your mom on her toes.

Fankyoo Chase. You is wewy cute. I will check out dat bunny talk area....ooops :shock:Mommy is giving me The Look, which woughly twanslates as: "Stop hogging da compooter wight now." So I gots to go. Hee hee.:biggrin2:

Hi Pippin!....you sound very adorable and i'm looking forward to seeing pictures of you :)

Hi from Benji and Pippin! We both tink that your name is bwilliant!! Our mummy is a mahoossivee LOTR fan too! We were wondering if we culd help yoo on your quest to destroy the one banana ring? (om nom nom nom) :p :p

Welcome and we hope 2 hear lots more fwom you!!!

Ben n Pip

hi pippin, roxy and hartley here! our hoomin is also LOTR fan. she is loving the book since she woz a child. we is glad you has joined dis forum. it spiffy place:biggrin:

Fanks Benji and Pippin. Hee he. It's cool to meet another Pippin. As fur da offer of help to destwoy da One Banana Ring...hab at it. We can always make a new one later. Hee hee.

Hartley you are wewy adorable. Mom is glad to find other LOTR fans too. Fanks fur da welcome cute bunny.

I, Pippin, hab spoken:biggrin:

Let me welcome you to Rabbits Online, my name is Dave and I am a moderator on the forum. So if I can be of any help please let me know. This is a terrific website for rabbits and their slaves, not only is it very active but also friendly. I am so glad you’re here and I know you will enjoy it.

Many bunny's recommend their slaves to this site so we may learn of others methods to keeping our furry masters happy. My herd loves this site, they tell me I've improved over the years as a slave.

If you everhave a sick bunny, please post in The Infirmary and include your rabbit's age, breed and health history as well diet and output details leading up to the problem.

I have listed some links I thought you might find interesting:

*For reference the Library section

*To brag or tell everyone about the antics of your bunny or just to talk about your day here is where to start a Bunny Blog, you can also look back at it later and remember when you had a life before your bunny.

*Now all the bunny’s like talk to each other when we mere slaves aren’t around in the Bunny Chat is the spot to be.

*Rabbits Online also has regional forums , this a good way to find a vet in your area that has experience with rabbits and to find out from other nearby of good sources of rabbit supplies.

The Let Your Hare Down section is for anything non-bunny related.

Here is a link tothat will help you and your bunny to connect, How To Bond With Your Bunny.

Now every forum has rules and ours can be found with this link Rabbits Online Forum Rules. This gives guidelines on what is acceptable, what is not and how we hope everyone will treat each other.

Everyone on this forum loves to see pictures of each other’s bunnies. So if you would like to post a picture this link will help you do that, Upload Photo's to Photo Gallery. Then in the post, you click on the "G" in the tool bar to insert your photo. Many people also use Photobucket. You just copy the img file and paste it into the post.

I am glad you have joined rabbits online and I look forward to seeing you around.

hello Pippin and welcome to RO. Most of our names have come from literature too. Our children used to love "The Celery Stalks at Midnight",hence our avatar's name Bunnicula.

Latest posts

Back