Introducing our Holland Lop!!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hannah_biota

Reaction score
Meet Timmy! We are so excited to be having him join our family! We won't be getting him until next weekend but I couldn't wait to share him! Many more pictures to come next week! He is a young senior from awesome bloodlines (Ormond, L&R) & has earned 1 leg so far.

8567828894_6ccf2c1c73_c.jpg

Last edited:
I love his colours! It's fantastic you've found yourself a nice bun, I know nothing about show standards, but he sure does look great to me. Very exciting :D

OOoooO i like him! I hope julie comes on and sees him. It isnt a real profile but I like his head! The only critique I might have (dont take this too serious I dont own hollands and someone else might say different) is he is a touch long in bone and i wish he had a little more depth in his chest. But if he is a young senior he might still be developing? Im not totally sure but he sure is handsome!

What a handsome boy!! Love him! It looks like he's going through a major molt right now, which is pretty common for younger seniors. Wait till you see his head after that. :) Hollands really bulk up by the time they turn 2-3 years old, and that's often when they reach their show prime too.

Thank you everyone! I seriously cant wait to have him here with us!

OOoooO i like him! I hope julie comes on and sees him. It isnt a real profile but I like his head! The only critique I might have (dont take this too serious I dont own hollands and someone else might say different) is he is a touch long in bone and i wish he had a little more depth in his chest. But if he is a young senior he might still be developing? Im not totally sure but he sure is handsome!

Sarah I am just beginning to understand the standards but totally agree with you! His front legs/feet were the first flaw I noticed, and then the depth & his crown. But I think his head looks nice overall & his top line (is that the right word?) looks pretty good to me.

He was well within our budget and by far one of the nicest HL's I have found within a reasonable distance...so I jumped on the opportunity to get him! :)
I got him from the same gal who has the 3 newborn kits I mentioned in my other thread (in this subforum, titled 'Questions for Breeders' if anyone is curious), when I was admiring the bucks on her website Timmy was one of my favorites, if not THE favorite, then when I was checking for an update on the kits the other day, I saw Timmy in the 'for sale' section & had to have him!

What a handsome boy!! Love him! It looks like he's going through a major molt right now, which is pretty common for younger seniors. Wait till you see his head after that. :) Hollands really bulk up by the time they turn 2-3 years old, and that's often when they reach their show prime too.

Thank you Julie, I can't wait to see him in person! This photo was taken a few months ago & I have been told that his crown is much nicer now :)

I do have one more pic of him but it's a small one

image.jpg

He´s a good looking little guy, love his colour. I bet you can´t wait to bring him home, he´s a lucky fellow.

Timmy is here & such a soft, sweet boy! (And I have a little surprise too!) I promise to get some photos soon! I was in an accident today... a girl who was texting & skateboarding ran into the side of my car at an intersection. She will be sore but ok thankfully. I will be taking a mental health day tomorrow & having someone come out to replace my windshield, so hopefully will have some time to take some photos then :)

Latest posts

Back