Introducing Nibbles!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ec

Reaction score
I've been hanging out here for a while, and have mentioned my Dutch girl, Nibbles, in several threads. So, without further ado, here she is:

n.%20says%20go%20mind%20your%20own%20business.jpg

This was shot in the upstairs hall, which is the best place for free run time. She's inviting me to chase her.

i%27m%20eating%201.jpg

Looking coy...!

bunny%20butt%201.jpg

bunny butt! ;-)

front%20paw%20out%201.jpg

Seventh inning stretch starting now....

Hey - still can't see your picks - I'm using IE

This is the message I get when I click the links:

ec: Pics are still not showing up. A great site is photobucket.com. You can create an account for free, then upload and resize your pics. Thats what I use and it works great!

Cant wait to see pics of Nibbles.

-Haley

I wonder if the Picasa online albums are only available to Firefox users... hmm.

will try again tomorrow.

Thanks! I think so, too, but then, I'm slightly prejudiced. ;)

Yay! I can see your pics now.:yes:

Nibbles is so adorable! :inlove:I have two dutches..they are just such a wonderful breed! Cant wait to see more of thisbeautiful little girl.

-Haley, Basil :rabbithop, Max :dutch, and Mr. Tumnus:bunny19

Thanks, all, for your kind comments. I got Nibbles from a rabbit rescue organization in Harrisburg, PA - she's a very sweet rabbit, gentle, playful and full of personality (and bunnitude, sometimes... ;-)) I'm thrilled to have her - she's my first rabbit, and I picked her for her personality. Her coloring is "broken," and she only has one white foot. She's all black on one side, which makes me think that she's trying to sneak around in ninja pjs.

The pics I posted were (mostly) taken in my upstairs hallway, which is her biggest free-run area, and one of her favorites. She loves to play "chase" games (also hide and seek). The pic where she's heading into the cardboard tube shows her inviting me to play. She'll take off for about 5-10 feet, then stop, look around, and wait for me to come up behind her. Then it's off for another 5-10 feet, repeat a few more times, then flop and get petted.

I think she's got me pretty well-trained. :)

Oh, and she loves to do a little head-shaking dance, which, I've heard, is very characteristic of Dutches.

Latest posts

Back