Introducing myself!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 25122

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm new here, so I thought it would be nice to introduce myself.
My name is Christine and I'm responsible for two beautiful and precious bunnies, Mazikeen and Loki.

Mazikeen used to be a neglected bunny, she was extremely afraid of people, her previous owners (because they can't be considered a family!) put her up for trade, they wanted birds in exchange for her, who can possibly be so heartless to the point of trading a life?! The same ones who told me they were giving her up because their 2 years old son didn't like her and was afraid of the poor girl!
Later on I found out she was extremely afraid of kids, I started to realize that she would hide when my neighbor's grandson started screaming or crying, I believe the reason their kid didn't like Mazikeen was because she probably scared him when he tried to hurt her or something similar.

I was able to convice them to give her up with the help of a friend and then rescued her as fast as possible!
Her hair was extremely dirty and her genitalia was infected, she was so uncomfortable that she didn't want to eat for the first day, I noticed that and took her to the vet right away, with the help of some meds she started eating normally again 7 days later.

Other than this, all I know about her is that she was bought from a pet shop and is around 1 year and a half, I do believe she may be a teddy and lionhead mix, but that's not important. Mazikeen is now in her forever home.

About a month later, I adopted Loki from a friend who rescue small animals, Loki was basically abandoned right in front of her door, she knew his previous owners and told me Loki spent his first year inside a small cage being neglected...

Some weeks after Loki's adoption they were both spayed and neutered and a month later the bonding process started and luckily, they have never showed signs of agression towards each other and they got perfectly along at the second try, they don't live without each other now.
biggrin.gif

As for me, I don't have much to say, I love animals, music, tv shows and art (mainly digital), my favourite show is The Walking Dead and I mainly listen to heavy rock and classic rock.
tongue2.gif
There isn't much to say, really.

I hope I can enjoy this community, glad to meet you all!

What beautiful buns, sounds like they were lucky to find you :D

Welcome! The bunnies names are great! Would you mind sending some pictures? I love seeing other rabbit pictures!

Latest posts

Back