Introducing my new rescue bunny :)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1357bunnylover

Reaction score
Hiya, i picked up my new rescue bunny today (Cookie) and he is amazing! When i went to see him at the shelter a few days ago he was SO scared and just sat in the corner the whole time :( But today after only being with me for a few hours he actually let me give him some nose rubs! At first he was sat in his toilet (the only good thing his previous owner did was toilet train him) totally freaked out but i just left him in the room with the cage door open for a few hours to let him settle. Then after about 2 hours i came back and just sat on the floor watching tv and talking to him, he kept on doing that curious one foot forward rock thing (do you know what i mean?) then i put my hand out and he rubbed his chin on it and i stroked his nose!! then his eyes started to close so i stopped just to see if he'd come out a bit for some more, and he put his front paws on the rim of the cage and just sat there so i stroked him again and he liked it and i had my camera out and took a gorgeous snap of him! :) He hasn't wanted to come out of his cage today but he actually let me stroke him which i wasn't expecting!

Here's some pictures.. I'm going to change his name just because i don't think Cookie suits him. I'm just gonna see what his personality is like first :)

http://sphotos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/396987_377988372294104_2040004186_n.jpg
He looks really confident here, i can't wait for him to come out of his shell he looks like a character :)

Very cute! What names do you have in mind? Are you sure Cookie is a boy? That name doesn't really suit a male in my opinion :shhhh:

He's called Walter! Where I'm from you call someone a Walter if they act daft and silly, and I was watching him play with my cat and it actually looked as if they were playing tip! and I said to my mum 'he's such a Walter!' Then it just stuck! :) so everyone meet Walter!

Hello Walter :biggrin:

He´s so lovely, he´s like warm caramel. Looks like he´s found someone who´ll love him so much and he´ll be spoiled rotten...just like they all are.
More photos of handsome Walter, please.

:happyrabbit:

Back