Introducing my four bunnies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sadieandcarson

Reaction score
Hi, I'm Rebecca and I currently have 4 bunnies, along with a few other animals. My bunnies have their own bedroom, but they are in separate exercise pens because they aren't bonded.
Watson is around 8 years old and I've had him almost his whole life. He seems to be some sort of Californian mix. He was set free and abandoned in Georgia when I was living there and we found him eating the neighbors flowers. His owners had moved and left him. Since we rescued him he has been spoiled and never missed a meal. Watson has a huge attitude but he has trained us well over the years.
20190708_214333.jpg

Next I have Willow, who I had adopted as a baby from a rescue that had an entire family of rabbits surrendered from a college dorm. We were told he was a she, but that wasn't the case. He's about 5 years old now and he's a holland lop/lionhead mix. He's one of my most skittish ones and doesn't like to be bothered. Watson and Willow used to be bonded but that broke when we moved a few years ago.
20190325_181048_001.jpg

The next one I adopted is actually the youngest. His name is Zero and he is a 6 month old dwarf hotot I got from my aunt when he was 8 weeks old. He is the most confident and sweet one of the group and loves everyone. His only flaw is he's a litterbox chewer. 20190325_185854_001.jpg

My last bunny is the biggest. He's 9lbs and his name is Wally. I adopted him from the humane society in April. They think he's about 2yrs old. He was part of a hoarder situation and dumped with a bunch of other rabbits and cats. He was later adopted but returned after 2 weeks because he has major anxiety and cage possession issues. I took him in and have been working with him. He will now come up to me when he's in his pen and take treats from my hand and allow me to pet his head.
20190428_205119.jpg

The rest of my little zoo includes 3 dogs, my daughter's 2 parakeets and a horse we are leasing to adopt.

Thank you. I'm originally from Maine but lived 9 years in Georgia and came back. That was definitely something to get used to again.
This is their room that I will be renovating soon to make it an even better bunny room. The house is old and the wood floors have seen better days. Watson now gets blankets under his pen because he has been slipping on the floor lately. I haven't decided what I will put down for flooring yet. We have also put in their own air conditioner.
20190527_210544.jpg
20190707_222157.jpg

Welcome and thank you for sharing your pictures. I put utility mats down on my rabbit floor. They are a rubber/fiber combo and are heavy. They work well, and when I want to wash them, I hose them down in the driveway. I have four rabbits and none of them are bonded. I keep them all in separate cages. It is just easier to monitor their health that way. I notice right away if someone stops eating or pooping. I am used to taking care of older rabbits with issues.

Back