Introducing my bunny to a new bunny..

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ted Bunny

Reaction score
I have a Cinnamon Lop named Ted that I've had for almost a year now. I've been noticing that Tedly loves the company of people. The more the merrier is definitely his thing!
My boyfriend and I work very long hours and our roommate is a very quiet individual so Ted doesn't get to hear much talking during the day and it actually makes him grumpy! Haha, he has a very interesting personality. I was thinking of maybe getting another bunny to be friends with Ted. I've heard that I should be careful about introducing bunnies. I'm not too sure about how old Ted is, he's adopted from our local shelter.. but he is very mellow. And he loves his attention.
Advice on adding a bunny into my family!
Help!!!

1383803966874.jpg

Unless your prepared to have them separated if things don't work out with the bonding, I would definitely look into fostering or bunny play dates! ;)

That way you can try out different bunnies and see who Ted seems to get along with. A few shelters and rescues in my area allow fostering for this reason or short bunny dates! Call around and see if anyone in your area offers this

Latest posts

Back