Introducing Muppet

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks all!

Muppet is a fun one to have around. Although she's a little brat right now going through the "teenage" bit. Biting and scratching, but such is life.

She loves to lay by the metal door to the garage(you can see in the picture) because it's nice and cool for her. We have radiant heat (heated floors) so she always goes right to that spot. Either there or the nice cool tile in the downstairs bathroom.

It makes me laugh sometimes when I look at her because we spent the summer preparing to bring home a Tan, and look what we ended up with! :pNot even close, but it's impossible not to love a Flemish Giant. Those ears are just hilarious to watch when she cleans herself. *boingy boingy boingy* lol

Adorable, and most worthy of the bunny napping list!! He reminds me of Tiny when she was a baby!!

Congrats on your new baby! I love the name!!!!

So we brought Muppet in last week and noticed that she has a black mark on her face that she didn't have the day before. I thought maybe she wounded herself somehow, but it's just black fur and no cut, scrape, scar tissue anywhere. So what the heck is it? Any ideas??

FYI - she doesn't care if we touch it either. So it must not be hurting like a wound would either.

100_3167.jpg

I dunno, just looks like some fur came out to me. c: Is she molting?

Well when I went out there this morning, the white tipped fur is already growing back in and the black is hardly noticeable again. A freak fur fall out moment I guess. :confused2::biggrin2:

xmas2010.jpg

didnt know where to post this cuz u dont have a blog but i figured ud find it here:)
Muppet is such a perfect looking Flemish ...what a doll...that spot on her nose is prob just from her molting ,my Giant whos the same color gets dif shapes on his nose too ..the last black mark looked like the letter "M" ..his back molted weird too it had a perfect circle on it in black...:)

Merry Christmas to you too! I love that picture! Nice design!

Yeah I figured out now that it was just her underlying fur. She must have gotten a spot of top fur taken out somehow. But she's all black fur underneath like that.

Oh my... Muppet is just gorgeous! I'm guessing the black is just where he's scraped off the tips of his coat so all you can see is the undercoat. My buns had a similar look when she had to be partly shaved for surgery.

Latest posts

Back