Introducing Karmin, our new Polish doe. :-)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice width too. She almost looks like she's leaning towards her right foot. I had the hardest time trying to get mine to sit level when I was first started to pose them! From a top down view her ears look pretty straight, too. I looked back at a couple of my litters and they were about 2 months oldat thatweight.

I'll try to get some pics of my little ones and post them. :biggrin:

She wasn't just leaning towards her right foot...she was attempting to hop to the right. LOL The second my hands would move to take the picture she'd start moving to the right.

I can't wait to see the pictures. I just hope your photo sessions go better than mine usually do. LOL

wendymac wrote:
Thanks, Lyndsey! How's Furby doing??
He is doing good. He is bald right now in his "summer clip" he looks really strange and alien like. I am hoping to get a litter out of him and Sasha my tort doe. We will know soon if she took or not.

Thanks! She's a real sweetheart, so far. Right now she's in a 30"x30" cage in the rabbitry (gotta take Kitty to TSC to buy an inside cage, then she'll be moved inside). It looks so funny seeing this big cage and a teeny, tiny bunny in there. She's only a little over 1 pound, and smaller than our smallest French Lop or Californian baby. LOL

Lol i know what you mean. I have a triple stacked 30 x 36 with 2 English angoras on top (5-7 lbs) then my tiny barely 2 lb jersey wooly. She looks funny in there all by herself.

My rocky is spoiled too! He is barely 2lbs and has a huge two story cage 30"x30" My tans glare at him and all his room especially when we bring one inside to confine them to the flemish carrying cage temporarily LOL

LOL!!! I think small bunnies in huge cages look hysterical. I don't think my Flops mind they don't have as much room, because they just sleep, sleep, sleep anyway. lol

Thanks. :) I really like her, and wish the guy would send her pedigree NOW. I'm dying to know how old she is. All I know is she weighs in at a whopping 1 lb 11 ounces...less than the 2 week old Flops. lol

I can't even imagine how small the kits are going to be. Sure, I've seen pictures of them, but there's usually no way to tell actual size (nothing to compare it to when they're all in a pile in the nest box).

He messaged me on Facebook and said he was mailing it out. That was the day or so after we got her. It's still not here. :(

Latest posts

Back