Introducing Gnocci

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gnoccibun

Reaction score
Hi there! New to the forum as I have recently adopted my little bun Gnocci (female). Gnocci came from a kindergarten and due to trauma (being dropped or stood on), she lost the function of her two back legs and dragged them around behind her. I've had her for just over a month and she has fully regained the use of her back legs, and she hops and jumps and bikies like a normal rabbit. She did however develop a splayed leg (front right). Poor little thing. Despite her disabilities she is so very cute and is very loved and well cared for!

Apologies in advance for the number of questions I ask!

:)

She's lovely. Good for her you took her in. Schools should be forbidden from keeping rabbits. I read stories about rabbits being rescued from being "classroom rabbits" regularly and most of them developped health issues related to the way they were kept and handled. Why do people keep thinking that serving fragile skittish animals up to a bunch of children is a good idea anyway?

Latest posts

Back