Introducing Emily Elizabeth

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kadish Tolesa

Reaction score
undefined

Hi everyone ; as the description says , my son picked her name as he is a fan of "Clifford the big red dog" series. My hubby was thinking of naming her "Mule" as she's not the most attractive bun . But she makes up for it in her personality...she's really gentle .

She's used to being hungry in her past and would get too fat if I let her; but aside from her daily dish of pellets I let her have lots of hay to chew on. The first time her pellets ran out it was like she was sort of freaking out and started chewing on her Woody Pet. O.K., it's not Woody Pet, it's a similiar type of bedding because I can't find WP anywhere any more ! they may have stopped making it. I'll post some pic's of her soon. :)

1826_021411_040000000.jpg

1826_021407_570000000.jpg

1826_021407_060000000.jpg

This is the bun from my other post about the emaciated-looking rabbit that I felt needed rescuing. We were thinking of re-homing her as a pet , but she's kind of growing on us !

Keep poor Gimbels' in your thoughts as he's due soon to be neutered. He is affectionate to us but attacks other rabbits ; maybe he'll calm down and be able to bond with Em after this.

Thanks for all of your replies. :) Today I got Gimbel out for my son to play with , and I'm not joking.... Gimbel smelled like a smelly armpit !!! Ewww. So far he hasn't sprayed except when he catches sight or smell of a lady bun. Other than that he's a nice bun to everyone. (people, that is !)

Just bought an H-style leash for him and he seems to like it better than the jacket-type one.

cute! good luck with gimbel's neutering - it certainly made a gentleman of my buck, hartley:p well....as far as his manners are concerned:)

undefined

1826_252148_580000002.jpg

1826_252148_580000001.jpg

1826_252148_570000000.jpg

There's Em again... She's looking better now...will post again soon. Accidentally deleted when trying to change photos ; so as not to overload my upload section. Whatever. :rollseyes

Latest posts

Back