Introducing Eeyore!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

petkeeper

Reaction score
Hi all, I wanted to introduce you to our newest member of the family Eeyore. He is 8 weeks old and just and awesome bunny! I just got him today. This picture is from the girl I got him from I will get better pics of him tomorrow.

Eeyore.jpg

I am sure he will show his hyper side once he settles in. He is very calm though for dealing with the move and new people is what I meant. I worry when they get to scared with the changes in life that they will have a heart attack or something!

Me too!Today I put Hopper in with Spot and they seemed really nervous!I was afraid that all of the stress was going to hurt them.Now they are calm and really good friends!

Awwwwwwwwwwww :inlove: I am jealous! I wanted an angora but feared not being able to offer it the best care (being outdoors - heat, grooming, etc) so I decided to stay away from the breed for now. He's gorgeous :biggrin2:

Thank you all for your wonderful compliments. I unfortunately didn't get any pics today, but I will get my oldest to take some tomorrow.

Back