Introducing Babs!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Morquinn

Reaction score
So I have already introduced myself, but wanted to formally introduce Babs! Now that I have pictures up I can share with you. She is a 9 week old Lionhead, if anyone can give me an idea of what her color combination is called that would be great. She is kind of a blue-ish gray with a light brown back, ears and nose. Well here she is..Babs!
P3190167.jpg

P3190169.jpg

P3190170.jpg

P3190171.jpg

She is really cute! :) I love lionsheads (I currently have 3 lionshead mixes). I don't know anything about colors though so I can't help you there. Just wanted to remark that your bun is really cute.

!!! She is such a cutie! The first couple of pics make it seems like she knows what a looker she is. Also, her colouring is very similar to my Aurora's!

24292_4797000637283_470174330_n.jpg

She looks rather dark in that lighting, plus I think her fur's lightened up a bit in the month I've had her.

You need to send her here so we can study the color and give you a definitive answer. We will probably have to study it for a few years, say 10 to 12

Hehehe, nice try! Im not too worried about what color she technically is, but I know some breeds have definitive colors, like Chinchilla and such, just didn't know if there was a specific word for her coloration.. I just call it cute :)

I posted a picture of her on my FB page and someone asked if she was "real" .. I guess Babs looks like a stuffed animal HA!

Babs is such a cute little girl with lovely colouring, love that little face and that little brown nose. Hope to see more of her on here.

Oh my gosh, totally and completely cute!!! MN isn't that far from Iowa, im coming to bunnynap her ;)

Reminds me of my Aggie when I brought her home. I love lionheads. Agnes's siblings were a similar color to Babs. It looks like her mane is starting to come in so you may see her color change even more as her coat comes in and her first molt begins in a few months.

Back