Introducing......Archie!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He is so adorable!:inlove:

Oh Lisa, he's BEAUTIFUL!
Congratulations again on getting a new bun for Agnes to love!
I can't wait to hear about their bonding!

He really is gorgeous and he looks SOO soft. I've never felt a rex, but they look so velvety.
Bunny Foo Foo approves. She gave me nose bonks as I was typing this!

He is a gorgeous boy! No wonder Agnes was smitten! Well, and you too! Can't wait to hear and see more from this little fella! :D

Thanks everyone!! @ Katie I will definetly watch for any danger and send him off if need be ;) ;) ;)

The first night went SO good. Archie is eating and peeing and pooping fine. NO pee accidents outside of his litterbox. Just a few stray poops.

Little miss Agnes girl is mark dropping just like I read she would do. There is a good pile of poops are the side of her cage where his cage borders. Silly girl.

However, with that being said. I checked on them a couple times during the night and early this morning, and instead of Agnes laying on her 3rd floor where she normally "chills" she was laying on the first floor to be close to Archie.

I'm just feeling really good about this!! I know I'm no where near being bonded but they both are acting really good.

Archie came right up to greet me this morning for head rubs. He already seems to be settling in.

I couldn't be happier! Thanks again everyone for all the compliments and for listening to me rant and rave for the past month!

He is BEAUTIFUL!! You and Agnes are luck to have him :) I think that you will have a VERY easy bond. It sounds like they already love eachother.

Send my best wishes to the bunny couple.

I wish them many happy years together.

Congrats on the new bunny! He is so pretty- I love the coloring!!!

Thank you thank you everyone for the continued nice comments. We've had another positive day. Archie is adjusting and settling in well. Agnes seems to be slowly getting used to him there too. They continue to get separate play time and things are going well!

Latest posts

Back