Introducing Aero

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, I weighed Aero just a few minutes ago and got one big shocker! I thought he was about Zoey's size (4[suB][suP]3/4[/suP][/suB] lbs) but he actually weighs 2.58 kg (5.69 lbs), that's more than I figured he'd finish at, LOL. That's how much of a size difference their winter coats make them look! I'm so used to big fluffy outside coats that he really decieved me with his thin inside coat. I knew he felt heavy but I seriously thought he'd weigh about 5 to 5 [suP][suB]1/4[/suB] [/suP]lbs as a full grown adult but I guess I have to up my guess to more like 6 to 6 [suB][suP]1/4[/suP][/suB] lbs, which is closer to Mocha's size.

Wow, he so handsome! And very lucky to be adopted by you :). Good luck with the bonding!!!

Awwww MBB got a rabbit! I'm so happy. It was so sad to hear about Spice... :(How is my favorite Reese doing? I love the name btw... So fitting because I want to eat them both :biggrin2:Well... In a nice way :pWe need more Reese pics btw... hehe

naturestee wrote:
Meh. Do you have Nestle Crunch, the one with the rice in it? Or do you have the bubble one instead?

Mmm, want chocolate now...
No AERO?! :shock:But Aero is so awesome. I'm so shocked that you don't have it! Lol. Yep, we do have the Nestle Crunch. I always loved chocolate with rice in it. :biggrin2:

Every day this little man is starting to act a little more like Spice. There are still a lot of differences. Like he's suddenly turned into a paper shredder. Spice loved to shred paper and make a disaster.

More pictures of Reese? Like this...
IMG_0086.jpg

Or..
IMG_0093.jpg

Or of her giving me kisses... :p
IMG_0080.jpg

Aww.....Reesey kisses!! How sweet!!!!

Give her some from me, ok?

Wow! He is stunning! I'm in love with his ears!

He reminds you of Spice? Maybe Spice made you guys meet.;)

I just love Reese. Sucha cute pie.

Goodluck bonding them! I bet Reese will like Aero. And likewise.

Latest posts

Back