Introducing Aero

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, I weighed Aero just a few minutes ago and got one big shocker! I thought he was about Zoey's size (4[suB][suP]3/4[/suP][/suB] lbs) but he actually weighs 2.58 kg (5.69 lbs), that's more than I figured he'd finish at, LOL. That's how much of a size difference their winter coats make them look! I'm so used to big fluffy outside coats that he really decieved me with his thin inside coat. I knew he felt heavy but I seriously thought he'd weigh about 5 to 5 [suP][suB]1/4[/suB] [/suP]lbs as a full grown adult but I guess I have to up my guess to more like 6 to 6 [suB][suP]1/4[/suP][/suB] lbs, which is closer to Mocha's size.

Wow, he so handsome! And very lucky to be adopted by you :). Good luck with the bonding!!!

Awwww MBB got a rabbit! I'm so happy. It was so sad to hear about Spice... :(How is my favorite Reese doing? I love the name btw... So fitting because I want to eat them both :biggrin2:Well... In a nice way :pWe need more Reese pics btw... hehe

naturestee wrote:
Meh. Do you have Nestle Crunch, the one with the rice in it? Or do you have the bubble one instead?

Mmm, want chocolate now...
No AERO?! :shock:But Aero is so awesome. I'm so shocked that you don't have it! Lol. Yep, we do have the Nestle Crunch. I always loved chocolate with rice in it. :biggrin2:

Every day this little man is starting to act a little more like Spice. There are still a lot of differences. Like he's suddenly turned into a paper shredder. Spice loved to shred paper and make a disaster.

More pictures of Reese? Like this...
IMG_0086.jpg

Or..
IMG_0093.jpg

Or of her giving me kisses... :p
IMG_0080.jpg

Wow! He is stunning! I'm in love with his ears!

He reminds you of Spice? Maybe Spice made you guys meet.;)

I just love Reese. Sucha cute pie.

Goodluck bonding them! I bet Reese will like Aero. And likewise.

Back