Insurance?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OhTisLove

Reaction score
I could have sworn that there was a listing of all the companies that offer rabbit insurance somewhere on this site, but I can't find it. And google searches are turning up mostly UK results.

I'm in the US...are there companies aside from VPI who offer rabbit or "exotic pet" insurance?

I hear ya. I hardly ever walk out of the vet's office without dropping 200-300 if I am lucky. :( VPI is pretty good. It's sliiiightly cheaper if you pay a year up front. It's a few bucks cheaper if you have multiple pets and insure them all.

I have never had issues with them. Once I submitted a claim that I was sure was going to get denied but they gave me like $36 anyway. Some claims I expected less and I got back more. Maybe I just don't know how to calculate the claims LOL I just submit them and whatever I get, I get. If I get $100 or so back per bun in a year I've totally made it worth it. Not that I WANT to take my bun to the vet, but things do happen and that's what I wanted to insure against.

Latest posts

Back