Instructions For Putting More Than One Photo In A Post

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RaspberrySwirl

Reaction score
I've seen numerousthreads where people try to post multiple photos and don't know how toput them all in one post. I always intend to answer this for them andnever do. I thought I'd try to lend a hand. :)I assume it'sthesame for everyone, regardless of how you link your photosto the forum, here is how I do it-

• type your text
  • hit the enter key to put thecursordown under your text to the spot where you will want toenter your first photo
  • click on the image button (the onewith the three little dots on the tool bar)
  • enter your photo url info
  • click okay
  • you should see your photo on the post now
  • scroll down and you should see thecursor at the lower right hand side of the photo.
  • hit the enter button
  • click on the image button again at thetop of your tool bar and begin the process over again of inserting yournext photo.
  • When you have inserted as many photosas you'd like then do your edit, spell-check and preview....hit sendand you're through!
I hope this works for everyone. Let me know if I leftsomething out or if it doesn't work for you.

RaspberrySwirl

I'd just like to add one small point!

Upload your photos to a site likephotobucketor anotherthat allows direct linking to the photo (yahoo and geocites do not).

This is the button with 3 dots in it:

bar.jpg

You two are always so wonderfully helpful.

I'm sure that the newbies are going to appreciate this ... :).

I didn't do anything, but I agree, Raspberry is wonderful!

P.S.- Anyone post sites that allow linking, I only use photobucket so that's all I know!

Nepo,

That doesn't work.

You cannot put"file:///C:/My%20Documents/My%20Pictures/2004-11-13/gameboy31.jpg" intothat box. That's a file on your computer so only you can see it.

You must upload the pictures you want to a site like tinypic or photobucket and use the webaddress for that individual picture.

For example, in the box put "http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v514/anmlnut/mochsnow.jpg"

Photobucket is a website online that allows you to upload photos from your computer and link to it.

http://www.photobucket.com/

You cannot link from a file on your computer, that's the difference from you seeing this:

mochsnow.jpg

and this:

mochsnow.jpg

Nepo-

Highlight the link in the "Img" box, it should look like this:

Code:
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v470/spacemonkey1812/ScullyandStephonchair.jpg[/IMG]

Paste that into your post, and it will come out like this:

ScullyandStephonchair.jpg

I think the difficulty here is the first step ofuploading pictures onto a host site. Unless you have saved yourpictures onto a website that hosts pictures like the ones listed inthis post, you cannot post multiple pictures in one post on thiswebsite. All websites that will host your pictures, give detailedinstructions on how to post them on their sites. Personally, I stillhave an AOL account (I know, I know, but I'm attached to it), and I cancreate webpages of my photos on there.

After you have all of your photos uploaded on another site, thenfollowing the directions in this thread will help you post multiplepictures in a post :)

Um, so I guess you can't link a picture directlyfrom your own website then? I don't know enough about such things, butat least I got a link to come up. Hmm. I suppose I'll haveto put thepics up on a photo holder site.

You got the link the link right.

Press the button illustraed in the picture below:

bar.jpg

And insert the link in the box that pops up and press OK.

Latest posts

Back