Indiana

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wabbitmom12

Reaction score
Like others have posted here is a thread starter for all bunny slaves in the great state of Indiana.:) New board, must still see who is logged in before I post - Wabbitdad12

I'm a HOOSIER! :bunnydance:

(Native to Indiana for those who don't know what a Hoosier is..... and don't ask what it means - I have no clue!)

I'm in Central Indiana if anyone ever needs a transport, etc.

Poor Indiana needs some Bunny Love!!! I was born in Anderson and raised in Fortville. Just a 1 stop-light town. Me and My Sister are the only ones that Left our small Town. Besides my mom but she just moved to an even smaller town!

So I too am Proud to be a Hoosier!

P.S. Glad I missed the 12inches of Snow!!!

Whoo! marzkat So am I!
Anyone know of any Rex rabbits for sale in Southern IN?
Also any shows going on soon, I'm going to be at the Charlestown show (HHR Club) anyone going to that?

Another Hoosier added to the board!

We are in chesterton (which is right on the indiana/illinois border). We are right on the beach.

We are from Joliet Illinois area but moved here when we came out to visit our friend who had just moved in with his girlfriend (ofcourse they broke up 3 months after we moved out here and he moved back to illinois).

We love it here!

There is a very good rabbit showinSeptember. It is held at the St. Joseph county fairgrounds just south of South Bend. I believe its sponsored by the Heartland Polish Rabbit club and the River Valley Rabbit Club, September 18th.

I go every year, well organized, lots of fun.

LOL I promised my other half I would just get one bunny and since this one seems to of dropped in our laps it worked out great.
I moved here to be with my other half who i met online back in March so yes it was a great move.
Haven't really thought about starting a blog but still might right now mostly just reading up on the best care for the new family member and figuring out his stuborness lol.

I am here in Indiana , and I raise and show Satins ,Polish ,New Zealands,Mini Rex and just started in Hollands, Love to meet new people and have fun

Last edited:
I live right By Portage, which is in northwest indiana, close to the national lakeshore.

i have a pet lionhead, and 3 jersey woolies. I was hoping to breed 2 of the woolies to each other by now, but i waited to see what the health problems are with the newest third one, and now i have to wait till i'm sure the other two didnt catch it. even then, i may not be breeding the two, the female might be going back to the breeder. i'm longing for babies! :)

Back