Indiana Bunns

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MiniLopHop

Reaction score
Indiana Bunns (RIP)- Born ~2007, black and white mini lop, from Luv-n-Bunns rescue.

Indy was a neglect case. He couldn't hop or perriscope from being confined. An eye infection was neglected until he made it into rescue, but unfortunately it had already progressed to the point that he was blind and deaf. His left eye needed to be completely removed because it was painful from the abcess pressure. Poor Indy would sleep in his own waste because he was so used to filth and it comforted him. It took months and many baths (to prevent urine scald) but he finally was litter trained. After his bath I would put Indy in jammies to stay warm and snuggle in blankets with him. He would fall asleep in my arms, such a trusting little soul. He was married to Becky, who acted as his eyes and ears. She helped him navigate what must have felt to him as a huge space. I miss him, but at least Indy knew love before he passed during emergency surgery from the recurrance of the abcess in his eye.

indy-in-jammies.jpg

indy-and-andre.jpg

indy-and-becky-1.jpg

Latest posts

Back