In need of a Prefix O_O

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rabbitry Prefix Ideas?

• DSSR

• DSTR

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
It is a long prefix, but ARBA had extended name length from 22 - ? characters a while ago. (I think it's up to 30 characters now, but I'm at the hotel and don't have a rule book on hand).

Curious how you found that DSR is taken? Many breeders have the same prefixes, by the way. ;) You don't have to have one that isn't in use, because chances are there will be someone else who uses the same prefix, as the exact order of the prefix is very common.

You can't have the same rabbitry name as someone else, but the same prefix is ok, as long as you aren't relatively close to the other breeder, or breed the same breeds. Of course you can have something different.

Emily

BlueSkyAcresRabbitry wrote:
Curious how you found that DSR is taken? Many breeders have the same prefixes, by the way. ;) You don't have to have one that isn't in use, because chances are there will be someone else who uses the same prefix, as the exact order of the prefix is very common.

You can't have the same rabbitry name as someone else, but the same prefix is ok, as long as you aren't relatively close to the other breeder, or breed the same breeds. Of course you can have something different.

Emily
I did a search for DSR Rabbitry. and found DSR rabbits.

I don't like to use the same prefix as other rabbitries.

In the Rat world we have rules that help against it ^__^
No two ratteries have the same name or prefix.
If it turns out that some one does, the newer rattery will normally change their name and/or prefix so that it is something new.

Rattiemattiesrattery wrote:
BlueSkyAcresRabbitry wrote:

Emily
I did a search for DSR Rabbitry. and found DSR rabbits.

I don't like to use the same prefix as other rabbitries.

In the Rat world we have rules that help against it ^__^
No two ratteries have the same name or prefix.
If it turns out that some one does, the newer rattery will normally change their name and/or prefix so that it is something new.
Ahh I see. ;)

Emily

Latest posts

Back