In Memory of our Angel

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ilovetoeatchocolate

Reaction score
This afternoon my family had to make the heart wrenching decision to put Angel to sleep. Angel you will be forever in our hearts and minds. We will miss your spunkiness, the way you would actually hop into the bag of hay when you thought that we were not giving you enough, or maybe it was your thoughts that you didn't want to share with Buddy Holly? You were so cute and snuggly. When you first came into our lives you made sure that we knew who was boss and that you were the one that was going to call the shots. After a while you warmed up to us and we found out what a suck you were. We would often find you sitting waiting by the fridge for a carrot, or you would come running everytime the fridge would open in hopes that you would get some cilantro or lettuce. In truth you had us wrapped around your little paw. Such a small thing you were but you made such an impact on our lives. I will miss you so much. I will miss your disapproving rabbit looks, the way you would grunt at us when we would clean the cage and the fearlessness that you jumped into every type of open container we left on the ground. There will be no bunny that could fill the void I have in my heart with you gone.
With love,
The Kowalsons.

I can't explain why you were taken from us so soon. I have no logic or no answers. Just my grief and my anger that something so little and so loved could be gone. I wish with all my heart that I could have prevented this from happening. I wish with all my heart that you could still be here with us. You were the littlest cutest bunny ever. I will miss your kisses when we cuddled. And your daring spirit. Binky free little Angel.

I'm extremly sorry for your loss of Angel. :(Putting an animal to sleep is a very hard thing todo, but it's for the best. :tears2:She is in a happy place now, binkying through the medows at that bridge.

My thoughts and prayers go out to your family in this hard time. :hug:

Rest and Binky Free at the Bridge dear Angel. :rainbow:

Karlee

My Brownie died the same day. It's a really hard time. I keep thinking of him and the grief is so strong. I know just how you feel. Just know that you diid everything possible and still lost Angel. Sometimes things just happen the way they are laid out. We will always mis out sweeties. They touched us deeply and we are better people for the experience. Love hurts but it's wonderful.

Well Angel it has been two days since you left us to go to rabbit heaven and the pain is still very strong. The house is not the same without you hoping around exploring everything. Buddy Holly is not the same either. I am so sorry I failed you little one. You were the youngest rabbit that we had and I was hoping that you would be with us the longest. My friends are right in that I have to be strong for the other bunnies in the house as they can sense sadness. Or maybe this will be good for all of us in that we can grieve together. At work I am trying not to cry and I am grateful that there are not people saying things like "She was just a rabbit, you can get another one" That is why I am being very careful not to tell certain people. You were so much more then just a rabbit.

Latest posts

Back