in love with bub

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rabbitgirl

Reaction score
I swear, this boy gets cuter every day. The other day I posted about clipping Isabella's nails, the little evil bunny. :X

Well, today I clipped Bub's. What a contrast! I cradled him in one armlike a baby and stretched out his long legs with the other. clip clipclip....it was SO easy. No towel, no kicking, no pouting--he climbedall over me afterwards. He is like a live stuffed bunny, the spittingimage of Bunbun. I love roughhousing with him--you don't pet Bub, yourumple his fur and shove him around and smush his cute little face andlet him climb all over. He's all boy.

Although, when he got back in the cage he gave a little flip andsprayed me! I put my hand up tohis face and said "Bubby!!!Look what you did!" And he smells me and goes "ooooohhhh, you smell soGOOOD!!!" Boys are disgusting. :p

My status, in the boy's eyes,is slowly changing from "mommy" to "love of my life!!" hehehe

funny things, hormones!

Rose

What a sweet heart! Dont I wish Gir wasthat loveable hehe. although he is so small it is easy toconstrain him for claw clipping.

Post more pictures =D

He is adorably loveable. He loves everyone too...and there's a lot of him to love lately! :shock:

I play with him like a sturdy half-grown puppy, which is what he thinks he is. I wish you could meet him!!!

:D

Rose

bunsforlife wrote:
What a sweet heart! Dont I wish Gir was thatloveable hehe. although he is so small it is easy toconstrain him for claw clipping.

Post more pictures =D

Bub has his annoying moments too....like box cleaning time!!! He nearlygives me a heart attack, leaping out into my arms. And he pops his headout over the top, and I bop it back down, and he pops up, and I bop himback down and he takes a flying leap over the side. "Catch meeeeee!"

I want to post more pics but my brother's little camera is dead!! Ihave to wait until the film from the other camera is developed. It'sdriving me crazy not being able to document this time since he'sgrowing so fast.

Gir is a little smaller than my Fenwick, who can be tucked under thearm like a tiny football and clipped with ease! (except for those darknails!!!)

Rose

Gir is a little smaller than my Fenwick,who can be tucked under the arm like a tiny football and clipped withease! (except for those dark nails!!!)
Yeah, those dark nails make for harder claw clipping thats for sure,and they are so danged sharp. After today's fiasco, my fianceand myself are covered in scratches. oh I cant wait until I can get himfixed heh.

Latest posts

Back