IMPORTANT MY PREGNANT DOE

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anastasia_vojkovic

Reaction score
Hi there, I hope you are well. It is my first time breeding rabbits my mini lop is on her 31st day of pregnancy. I am pretty sure she is building a nest by the image attached in her nest box. She isn't eating much. She hasn't pulled any fur though. I was wondering if you think she is pregnant. I have heard that the babies could come on day 32 because I bred her in the late afternoon early evening but I was just wondering if that was true. I did not put the blue cloth or cotton balls in there she did. I only gave it to her for the material. She is also breathing pretty heavily. Thank you so much please let me know ASAP if you think she is pregnant. Thank you so much.

Attachments

• IMG_9316.JPG
    IMG_9316.JPG
    198.7 KB · Views: 7
Babys come appr. anywhere between day 28 and 38, all normal. Yes, from the behaviour you describe I think she is pregnant, and will kindle soon. My does loose appetite 1-2 days prior, not always noticeable. They pull fur just hours before or just in time.

Latest posts

Back