I'm wondering...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChandieLee

Reaction score
I have a white (insert breed here?) Bunny. ^_^
When I first got her, I was told that she was a Netherland Dwarf, so I looked up pictures, and she looks nothing like a Netherland Dwarf. So I did more research and came across some descriptions of Polish Dwarfs and thought she could be exactly that. Well, now that we've had her for awhile, a week before Christmas to be exact, she's had some time to get bigger. She's not what I'd call a Dwarf size bunny, but she's not exactly big either.
Can anyone help tell me what breed she is?

This is my Bunny Belle <3

sf8i.jpg

rgvr.jpg

bunnyrevised2.jpg

Chandielee and the Bunnies

Her coat appears to be to long and soft to be that of a Polish. Polish also hold their ears close together,not in a wide "V" shape. The ears also appear rather thick for a Polish.

I'm guessing she might be a Holland Lop mix.

Pam

Your bunny looks just like my Freyja did as a baby, Freyja was a New Zealand X Dutch with NZ size, Maybe your girl is the same but dutch size instead of NZ?

-Chantel

I just looked for pictures of New Zealand XDutch and my bunny resembles what I found. I know that Belle is a mix(that's what the vet said anyway) so maybe we found part of the puzzle^_^!!!

Back