I'm so upset :-(

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
furryface wrote:
I have to go kiss a bunny now....

grrrrrrrrrr
Furryface, I agree. I hate people sometimes.

NZminilops, have you tried setting another trap, too? We used to do that at my parent's house if there was a specific animal that we needed to trap. We would borrow any live traps that we could get our hands on, then set them in different locations (it made our yard look funny :p). If there's any possibility of borrowing a trap from somewhere, I highly recommend it! Even baiting them with two different food-items can make all the difference, too!

Good luck! :hug:

NZminilops wrote:
A bunny I was baby sitting a few weeks ago has been let go in the countryside by the parents of her owner, so they could use her hutch for a guinea pig! :grumpy:
If I remember correctly, Lucy wasn't getting any attention at her (now former) home because her young owner had grown tired of her and wanted a guinea pig instead. So how long will it be before that poor guinea pig is considered "old news" and "let free" to fend for itself outside? :X

Gah some people these days! When you go out looking for her check at the bottom or inside those long, thin, brown flaxy bushes, I often see bunners there when im out possum hunting. Before when you mentioned that the SPCA already had there contact details does this mean they already have a record of abuse/neglect or releasing animals? Good Luck in finding her.;)

I'm sorry, I forgot to update this thread! :shock:

No luck finding Lucy yet, so far the trap has caught a cat, a large magpie and 2 rabbits (or the same wild rabbit twice, might have come back for more food).

I've pretty much given up any hope of finding her, but I'll keep the trap out there fo as long as the SPCA are willing to lend it.

What a shame, let's pray someone found her and took her in. miracles do happen. She is such a beautiful rabbit

Sabine wrote:
What a shame, let's pray someone found her and took her in. miracles do happen. She is such a beautiful rabbit
Amen to that. :pray:

I find myself tearing up over the thought of the beautiful, sweet bun trying to fend for herself in the wild. Assuming that she's still alive, she must be terrified. My heart aches for her and the confusion/fear/pain that she's likely feeling. :tears2:

Aww... Poor baby... If anyone I knew did that to their bun... I would kick them... Or set them loose in the wilderness away from anything they knew so they would know how it felt... That's probably why I'd wind up in jail, too... Darn.

NZminilops, you're an angel for trying, though! :hug:

Latest posts

Back