I'm really starting to dislike the male gender...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah, I got just what I needed today... My sister came home today and told me about how her younger co-worker was saying that he'd date me and how I was pretty, etc. Just made my day, just the confidence boosterI needed. :)

Tomorrow night will be fun! :) I'm excited!

Aw. u serious? Thats the best! i looove confidence boosters like that! Is he cute too? lol. It's cool ur sister told you. My brother finally told me his friends thought I was "hott" (hahaha. Its funny cuz theyre way younger than me by like. 3 years.) and they all said this when they were what, 13? Still a booster. And a laugh. Oooh yea. And ur thing is tomorrow! You gotta let me know how that goes. :)

He's okay looking, really tall, dirty blonde hair, really blue eyes, the perfect 'triangle body'... But too narrow for me. lol, I'm very picky, I like bigger muscly guys.

The girls night went well... We didn't watch much for movies, we watched 'American Pie', which I've seen I don't know how many times, lol. Swam, and when her little brother and sisters got home, I tormented them for a while! :p I was there from 5:30 to 12:30! :p

Gotcha. I usually go for muscley guys too. Then i got with the bf i have now. haha. He was say, on the skinny tall side when we started dating. and now its great cuz he buffed up! haha. So, never know! lol But i'm glad to hear it all went well. I love American Pie! I watched those movies soo many times! What teen hasn't? lol. Ah good times good times.

Persoanlly, I think so much changes between 15 and say... 24 that you'll be a totaly different person several times over before you find the "right one".

Everyone is different, though. ;)

Oh, I know, I like the muscly guys now, (For example, the guy I was having problems with is very muscly (I believe he bench presses 230lbs)), but to me, even at this age, it's all about personality. The older guy my sister works with isn't what I'm looking for personality wise, and I'm pretty sure he does drugs. So, I chose to stay away.

Things aren't great tonight... It's a good night for missing having him to talk to,I suppose... I go through ups and downs of 'missing' him...

Aw. Yea. There'll be those times. But you know you're strongest when you can resist trying to call or txt him. It'll all be ok. He's just one guy in a world of 6 billion.

Ha, I can't text him, cell phone's dead - broke it a while after he spilled the 'news' to me... And wouldn't dare call him, his dad would throw a fit! :p Not much temptation there...

JadeIcing wrote:
Listen most guys are stupid. :p Ok so we have some awesome ones on this forum, and I know a few good ones. For the most part they are stupid.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

OMG, I am laughing so much my sides are hurting :laugh::laugh:

Latest posts

Back