I'm really nervous and excited..

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

serenz

Reaction score
There's a new veterinary hospital opening around my area and it's hiring alot of people.I'm eyeing on the trainee nurse position and they offer yearly veterinary scholarships that will be awarded to nurses attaining merit! I don't have the exact experience but the header states "We are looking for animal lovers for these vacancies",soI sent my cv.

I want to be prepared if I'm really short listed.

Does anyone know what kind of questions they might ask at the interview?

Helpppp....

I'm really nervous and excited.. I hope I'm shortlisted.. :pinkbouce:

just be fun and confident! Really let your personality shine. makes them excited to have you! (hire you) just relax..... interviews are fun!!

James

Good Luck, I hope you get the job. It's always nice to have a job that you really love doing.

BTW James I can't believe you said interviews are fun, Good God I get so nervous during them sweaty palms and the whole nine yards. LOL

Susan:)

SOOOSKA wrote:
Good Luck, I hope you get the job. It's always nice to have a job that you really love doing.

BTW James I can't believe you said interviews are fun, Good God I get so nervous during them sweaty palms and the whole nine yards. LOL

Susan:)

lol i'm actually an expert interviewee.... lol i always know exactly what there looking for..most of the questions they will ask... the answers they want to hear. the question they can legally ask but have no right to know... all that good stuff. i'm also an expert on eye contact and body language... its really kind of a game for me! haha! i usually walk out with them rolling on the floor laughing..(i'm rather comedic)offering me a management position!!!! if anyone ever needs help on an upcoming interview just hit me up!

James

It's sometimes true that interviews are fun but sometimes the interviewers are too big of a block head to get thru to them..

Thanks for the luck guys.. I sure need lots of it..

I hope I'm shortlisted.. :pray:

Best of luck on the interview!!! Make sure you have the firm handshake--I hate shaking hands with people who don't have a firm grasp on the situation... Oh, and don't talk too much about yourself, talk about you can do for them. Be excited about them!!!!

Hey James, you aren't a Type A personality are you? lol:D

myheart

oh wow James you are crazy i find interviews so stressful, i get so nervous,lol.

As far as the hand shake i so aggggrrrreeeeee with that i hate shaking hands with someone with a wimpy hand shake and it is even more bothersome when it is a big man and he barely has a grip on my hand,lol. I always shake with a very firm hand shake.

Cant wait to hear if you got it or not!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back