I'm on holiday for 7 weeks yes

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

onnie

Reaction score
Well guy's school has finished here today for 7weeks 'no work yessss'right now to my rabbit'poor Honey for the past 2weeks since his bit's were so meanly taken he has been scared of me andrun's away and hides when i try to catch him'i feel really sorry forhim cause he does'nt know i would never hurt him i think he think'swhen ever i pick him up he's on his way to the vet's bless him.Also mypoor dog i found 3 lumps around her chest area took her to the vet's'she's just had an operation to remove them theywere Lymhoma's 'but ohh dear i never expected thecuts to be so big and she has thisallfull looking drain going right through from one end of thecut to the other.My other dog is driving me nuts he will not leave heralone and keeps trying to lick the stitches.As you see i've had afairly stressfull few weeks'so this holiday has'nt come quickenough.Moan over and good luck to me:foreheadsmack::kiss:

Awwwww Onnie whata rough Patch you have been thru , Itruely feel for you .

With the bunny try getting downon the floor with him and reestablish aconnection , rather than try pickinghim up, Its going to take some timeto reestablish histrust but It can be done ,Poor you poor baby , it willall work out ,

Ask for an E collar forthe Dog , Im sure thestitches and incision itches likemad poor pup .

Gypsy's advice on both counts is very good. Icompletely agree about getting on the bunny's level and letting himcome to you. You'll get your bond back with him sooner ratherthan later, I'm sure. There's certainly time to work onit. What a little drama king with the guilt trip, ey?

Prayers go out to the pup! Hope she has a quick and complete recovery.

-Carolyn

Thank's both i will try your advise'Carolyn i'ma queen not a King lol' I don't feel sorry for him really ONLY JOKING ido feel a little guilty for him'i would have loved to have baby's but iwould be doing it for the wrong reasons.:laugh:

Latest posts

Back