I'm not sure Buddy's breed ...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

laurabeth

Reaction score
So when I bought Buddy from a little town feed supply store ... I was told she was a mini lop, And was ridiculously tiny :) and cute and they told me she wouldn't get much bigger HAHA these pictures were taken when she was 2 months old back in July:
5848_140737860872_566635872_3441908.jpg

5848_141114295872_566635872_3449480.jpg

I haven't taken any recent ones in the last 3 months. I will later, but now she is about 4/ 5 pounds and she is probably 9 months old. She's spayed and everything about 3 months or so ago and i forgot to ask her breed from the vet :) because i just assumed mini lop but she doesn't look like other pictures i see of them ...

Here is a link to an album full of pictures: (she is way bigger now than these) if i need to i can take more recent ones :)
http://s48.photobucket.com/albums/f249/laurasitler/NEW%20MAIN%20ALBUM/

P8130385.jpg

P8140390.jpg

Thanks in advance :)

She looks like my Rascal but with long ears :inlove:

Rascalis Neth Dwarf. But Buddy looks Neth Dwarf with Lop :)

well, he is some kind of lop mix. because of the size and the ear control, i would even guess at a mini lop/mini rex mix

very cute!

katt wrote:
well, he is some kind of lop mix. because of the size and the ear control, i would even guess at a mini lop/mini rex mix

very cute!

yeah, she has control of her ears for the most part. On is straight up and is like an antenna haha, the other one flops to the side, but once and a while she gets it kind of straight. but for the most part one flops and one is up. One flopped when she was about 2 1/2 months old.

Thanks guys:) she is very ridiculously cute. she wicked smart too, she's well behaved so she doesn't have a cage. but i was just really doubting she was a 'mini lop' a lop mix sounds more accurate haha. I'm assuming that means kind of like when you say a dog is a 'mut' like a mixture of a couple breeds... :)

Latest posts

Back