Im new

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loplover

Reaction score
I every one. I just stumbled across this place! Ithought i should intoduse my self. Im a 21 year old female. Icurrently live at home and addent the coumnity collage but next fall ihope to be at State.

I don't have any rabbits right now :(My parents didnt want todeal with them once i left for collage so last spring I gave my twoRabbits to some girls who were in the 4-H culb that i was in- It washard

I have loved rabbits for as long as I can rember. Throughtthe years I have had A Dutch, a "Netherland Dawf" (some lady told me iwas one anyway and it was a free rabbit but she was about eight pounds)a Rex, Two English lops, and 4 holland lops (my abosulte favirots) Yepim a sucker for little cute bunnies with loped ears. I never was intobreding or any thing and only the English lops and 2 of the hollandlops were aculy rabbits that were ment two show. I just mainly had funwith them.

Lets see other than rabbits I enjoy, All amimals,Crafts,and Camping. I work at The Day care at mychurch (its acly kind of fun) Im a happy go lucky person and hope tohave fun on this fourm.

welcome here !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is a good place to be if you like bunnys everyone is very nice and helpful!

my name is sara and i have a holland lop. nice to meet you.

WELCOME! I am fairly new as well. It's nice to have you here!

Back