I'm new to the forums... see my babies =)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunsforlife

Reaction score
Well I am new to the forums so hello=) I thought I would post pictures of my two darlins... or rather, theyseem to want me to... Guin keeps coming over here and nudgingme.

this was day three of the introduction... Apparentlythey like each other enough so they can share the yummy lettuce in thetreat ball... heck Guin is glad to share all of the food... except thetoasties... those are for the alpha bunny alone!

Gir is still camera shy... but he gets into the cutestlittle poses when my camera is out of reach... of course

Warmest Welcome, Bunsforlife!

What little sweetie pies they are! So pretty!!

Jump right in anywhere. We're happy you found us.Look forward to hearing stories about your two little ones.

-Carolyn

Aaawww, they are so precious! I looooooove their coloring.

What a GREAT PICTURE! Such ababy!!

attachment.php

-Carolyn

Such a spoiled baby... in fact she only lets her bunnydad do that. But she only snuggles with me :p

I sit on the floor, she usually hops over snuggles in close thenproceeds to bathe my face. Of course she expects me to returnthe favor, but she is the queen so I have to do what she demands!

Seee... she is a queen... she lives in a fourstory bunny condo... wall to wall carpetting, as well as free run ofthe room when someone is home. She even pounces and dominatesour roommate's cat!

Oh Good Lord!

The pictures get cuter and cuter!

-Carolyn

Dont I wish I had the camera when I caught Girbutt up in the vanilla cookie box. He is such a littlestinker! Between gobbling up my pizza crust, walking throughthe dish of marinara and getting a frosting cup stuck on his head he isjust the cutest little baby. But he seems to knowwhen I dont have the camera ready.

And thanks for the welcome =D Guin appears to be preening under the extra attention :D

Its her crown since she is QueenGuinevere. I crowned her after she demanded a lotta pets...after she stopped getting the pets, she shook it off and then threw itat me. The nerve!

Well, I just set up the baby's cage so she can go into the maincage. I caught Guin snuggling the baby. She quicklyhopped over to me to pretend it didnt happen tho. Nohostilities so I am gunna let them stay together. But ofcourse, each has their own private dens. Gir has his originallittle cage with a small opening for him to hop too and fro (but hedoes prefer his litter box) and Guin has the second, third and fourthfloors. Gir doesnt quite understand how to jump that high yethehe.

But of course... soon as I lock the main door, Guin comes jumping downto throw things at the bars. She hates it when I lock her upfor the night... even though she loves her home. Ahh well,the baby is already starting to fall asleep, he had a busy day.

well, he isnt MY rabbit hehe, he is my fiance'srabbit. Jealous man that he is, so he gets the honor to namehim. And since we were watching Invader Zim while the bunnywas getting into lots of trouble (eating pizza crusts, trying to bathein marinara sauce and getting frosting cups stuck on his ears) hedecided to name the baby after the always hungry robot Gir hehe

Oh what a sweetheart...can't wait to see morepictures of Guin and your little man. I hope he can get over beingcamera shy. I love their names!

-Carrie

Latest posts

Back