I'm new here:)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

martini907

Reaction score
Hi everyone!!!! I'm new here. I've commented on a few post but haven't introduced my self. And I've found my self addicted to this forum😉. I love bunnies. I currently have one sweet 7 month old boy. I've had ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1393433171.984523.jpgImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1393433188.294599.jpgImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1393433229.613741.jpgImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1393433341.304931.jpghim ever since he was 7 weeks old. He's the best!!! He is mixed. I'm sure he has lion head in him. I posted photos on another post but if I can I'll post them here as well. I'm excited to be part of this group and see all the buns:) I love seeing photos of cages too because it gives me ideas!!🐰🐰 Thanks so much for letting me apart of this forum!!!!

Welcome to RO! As you by now know this is a great place full of very nice people. You have a handsome boy there! I can't believe how much fluffier he looked as a little one.

Welcome to you and your bun :)

this is an awesome forum to get addicted to there are so many wonderful knowledgeable people on here and just a whack of cute buns to see.
my bun is a lop and quite a lil character...the best thing i love about my buns features are his ears they are so expressive well at the bottom of this thread take a look it's hilarious haha.

look forward to hearing from you and seeing more pics of your bun...what is his name?

download 3.jpg

Hi & :welcome1
Glad to have you & your bunny join us! RO is great with friendly helpful members. This is my online bunny home! Hope you will feel at home here as well. What a handsome bun you have! :adorable:

His name is gizmo but we call him gizzy or giz. I named him that because of his Mohawk. That's the only think he has left of the fluffy hair:( I wish he would have stayed like that:( I will post more photos of him as I take them.

Gizmo <3 Adorable...I have a Gizmo in the fam too but she's a Russian Blue kitty...I've always thought the lop buns were very cute and it just so happens i rescue one...Must have been a meant to be....Stewie is off to be neutered in the morning...i'm not sure who is more nervous..me or him lol.

Awww I'm scared to get gizzy done:( I don't know if I should.

Male neuters are much simpler and less invasive than female spays, it's the less worrying of the two fixing procedures :) If you picked a good rabbit vet who's experienced in rabbit surgery, you have no reason to worry at all.

I just took some more photos of my gizzy. I thought I would share them with you guys. ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1393679916.108802.jpgImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1393679951.938483.jpgImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1393679972.135546.jpgImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1393679992.902496.jpg
Sorry about the photos. I took them with my phone and they are not that great:(

Latest posts

Back