I'm moving out!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinksalamander

Reaction score
I'm really nervous! I'm moving out of home and going to live in Manchester 5 hours away all on my own! And I really want to go but I'm really scared too! Ahhh! Its so stressful and scary, but I'm also really looking forward to it. I can't believe its come around so quickly. It felt like only a few days ago I never gave a second thought to moving out and now its HERE!

I've been packing all day long, we've filled the car to the brim! Tomorrow I've got to be up at 6am!

SCARYYYY!

Yeah I do :( Although only for this year hopefully, then after that I might be able to bring one up. Don't think I could bring both though :( Depends if my landlord will let me though which most don't.

I just started putting everything in the car. I can't believe all my possessions actually fit in the boot!

Good luck!! :D

You will have a great time at uni. Are you going into halls for the first year or do you have a house?
I think I'm going to apply to Manchester, let me know if it's good.

I hope your move is going well! Congrats on moving out...as scary as it is I think you will soon come to love the freedom that follows...

Best wishes

I'm hereeeee! Just had my first night. I went out with my flatmates who are all super nice, but then three of us came back as we didn't want to stay out clubbing, especially as I've been up since 6 this morning, I'm exhausted! So I'm now getting into my brand new bed for the first time! I have some pictures of my room I will upload later!

Just thought I'd show you some pictures of my room!

DSC02675.jpg

DSC02677.jpg

DSC02680.jpg

And here are my flat mates, all except one girl who was taking the picture!

8720_154535946064_707061064_3036631_3571233_n.jpg

I like the room Fran! You have done a good job of making it look all homely.:DI'm moving into my accommodation this weekend which I am scared about. I started uni a couple of weeks ago but only just got accommodation. I'm sad to leave home, but luckily I'm only moving to Newcastle so I can still come home a lot to see my furry (and non-furry;)) family.:)

Ha ha, yeah, I'm not looking forward to cooking for myself! I will post up pictures of my room, once I have made it a bit more homely!;) I'm also seriously unimpressed with the lack of TV in my flat. Apparently there is a way to get it through your laptop on freeview, which I will have to figure out!:?

Why can't you get a TV? I just watch 4OD and iPlayer, don't know if I'm going to get a license for proper TV yet.

My room is a lot more homely now, got a massive poster at the poster sale plus loads of photos on the other wall. Its better than my room at home to be honest!

Latest posts

Back