I'm looking for baby dutch pics

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P3240008.jpg

In the box and fur, few hours old

P3240024.jpg

Here on soem fleece and a little fur still only a few hours old. These guys were born Wednesday 3-24-10. There is 8 of them and this morning still all 8 wiggling around despite the runtish two.

I have TONS of baby pictures of dutch. what color is most appropriate to ask that you are looking for. Most of what I have is blue and tort but I do have some gray and steels as well. Let me upload some more to photobucket

P7010040.jpg

That's Kitty's only litter, plus the dwarf she fostered for a little while before it just oculdn't make it. Samantha, if you happen to see this, Neena's the one on the right side, farthest from the dwarf baby. The other dutch baby died, right after the dwarf one did, leaving Neena Kitty's only child.

Well to make life a little easier, I took and made an album on Photobucket for dutch babies and I have been uploading to it from all the different past litters

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v209/AyaSora/Dutch%20babies/

that shoudl make it easier, and I'll keep posting to it as I get time to add more

JAK, I lvoe some of your rabbits, absolutely gorgeous. One day I will get myself one from you. You don't get down this far do you? I know I've got one show in Ohio that I'm doing Seneca county fair grounds in September, if you're out that way and happen to have a little steel buck you would part with, lemme know!

Latest posts

Back