I'm looking for baby dutch pics

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hayley411

Reaction score
I have looked all over the internetand can't find pictures of dutch rabbits, not at a couple days old anyways. I was wondering if anyone had pictures of itty bity baby duchies, if you do could you maybe post them?

I'm not be able to have the baby dutchies I wanted this spring so I have to get my dutchie fix somehow :) LOL

~Hayley

Here are a few for you :)

These guys are 5 days old:

babies6-22-07acropped.jpg

This is a 3 day old blue-gray dutch:

opal2-14-07ccropped.jpg

These guys were born that day:

babies11-2-06a.jpg
"

Same ones as above :)

babies11-2-06e.jpg

Hope this helps...oh, these guys are from 3 different litters.

Sharon

Thanks...Dutch are notorious for pulling TONS of fur. Most of the time, I have to remove some. I do have more pics but you will have to wait till tomorrow as it is late and I have to get to bed :)

Sharon

WOW! I cant get over how beautiful the markings are on those babies in the first pic. Gorgeous!:bunnyheart

Those baby dutch have such distinct and beautiful markings! Adorable! :)

These I just got from Google.

[size="-1"][font="arial,sans-serif"]www.knitterbunny.blogspot.com[/font][/size]
fef.jpg

IMG_3875.jpg

IMG_3881.jpg

IMG_3879.jpg

:)

You can look back for older posts by JAK Rabbitry, who's not very active anymore but breeds and shows dutches as well.

O.k. Here are some more for you guys :)

These guys were 10 days old:

babies8-21-08b.jpg

This baby is the blue-gray above...here she is 18 days old:

shayna3-1-07h.jpg

The next two pics are of babiesthat are 19 days old:

babies3.jpg

babies-1.jpg

Hope you all enjoy the pics....I also have some baby Jersey Wooly ones if anyone is interested.

Sharno

OH MY GOD!!!! The dutch babies are so cute!!! Look at that blue-gray baby girl standing up in her next box!!! I love dutch rabbits but they're not easily found here, so more pictures pls pls pls and I dont mind baby JW pics too :D :D

Latest posts

Back