I'm going to be on billboards across the city!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whoops sorry! I forgot to reply to this yesterday!

I saw one of my billboards today! It's on a freestanding advert board, that rotates, so I'm not up there all the time- phew!

We tried to see the other one, but didn't see it- there was loads of traffic about so we probably missed it.

We didn't visit the 3rd location because it's all the way in town and we didn't have time, but we're going to see a band in town later, so we might drive past it on the way home and have a look- I have a feeling it's right on the roundabout so might be a little difficult to get out and take a picture, but I'll try!

I've gotten over it a bit now and think it's actually kind of cool- if it wasn't a nice picture though I'd probably still be mad! :p

It actually kind of cheered me up when we drove past it :)

Hey...it could have been worse...it could have been a toilet paper ad or something,lol. Too cute though. Nice pic.

wow that is great, yes you have to go take a picture of it on a billboard for a keep sake to remember and tell your grand children lol
So so cute, that never happens to me, i would have loved that.
God i havent been reading posts in ages and have missed so much. xxx congratulations xxxx

I was laughing bad when I started to read the thread, but then I thought about it more. I would LOVE it if a guy was that sensitive to get that kind of tribute to me. You are one lucky lady!
Pic of the billboard would be awesome

Back