im getting peeta a girl friend!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The weight standard for a french lop are usually any where over 11lbs. I have a french lop that is 5 months old and about 7lbs now. They are large bunnies!

Your bunny may not be a full breed French lop or she just may be on the small side for a french lop, and therefore would be disqualified from showing. Weighing less than the breed standard does not mean she is unhealthy. There could be a lot of factors.

Polly looks super cute in the pictures! I cant wait to see more of her, My french lop is the biggest baby and craves attention!

So here's Polly. She was at the rescue for a whole year :( she came from a hoarder who had 14 and all were obese from eating bird seed. It was so bad they had to get tummy tucka when they were spayed/ nuetered.

20130707_155621.jpg

She is gorgeous! I'm glad she finally found a new home with you and will be spoiled! I love her coloring! How is she adjusting to her new home?

From the picture she looks pretty big and so do her ears! Have you weighed her yet?

Still have about 2 hours till we get home. How should i do her pellets? I guess the foster didnt bring a sample of the food. I'll weigh her when I get home though. Also Here's a better pic

20130707_171822.jpg

Polly is 6.2lbs although my scale is wrong but I think it can give an accurate weight if I'm subtracting their weight with me with my weight.

She could be a bigger mini lop. I had a mini lop who was like 6 lbs or more at her heaviest, when she passed she was 5 even which was underweight.
She's really pretty! I'm so glad you got her, to get her out of the shelter. I can't believe she was there for a whole year! I'm glad she could find a good home!

Oh and I love The Hunger Games too!

Thanks! Can I let each out for exercise while the others put up? I was gonna give the each half of the day.

Latest posts

Back