Im gettin 2 more buns!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OpalBunny

Reaction score
Hey ya'll im new to this forum ni just wanted tosay hey. I have 3 rabbits right now. ( 2 holland lops and 1 lionhead)and Im going to get two more lionheads tommorow!!! I'm soooooooooooooexcited!!!

Lucky you. I usually get new rabbits once a yearor when one of them past on or when I got room. Right now I got no roomat all. I want more Himalayans. I would love to get a buck Himalayanwhen I get room.

Right now I got 1 french lop buck, 1 french lop doe with her 8 frenchbabies. Probably keeping 3, 2 himalayans living with a mini lop (alldoes), 2 mini lop does living together, 1 black mini doe, 1 sable pointbuck mini and 1 steel mini doe with her 2,1 1/2 week old babie. Man do some rabbits drive youcrazy. My french lopd doe has problems with food in food bowls.

Also how are lionheads as rabbits for pets and showing?

I was going to get two, but then I found a person who had Himalayans so I got them. I love Himalayans.

Cleo

Lionheads are not yet fully recognized as abreed, so you might not be able to show them everywhere. Fromwhat TinysMom says, they make wonderful pets. The geneticssound a little difficult with the mane types plus the colors andeverything.

Hey, ya'll. Yes, they are lil lovebutts. And youcan only show them under working standards. But anyways, I got themhome today and well...i came home with 3 instead of 2....lol. You knowhow it is. So i brought home a magpie buck, japenese harlequin doe, andan orange doe. Their all DMs and VERY sweet and pretty. The Harlequingets a lil spunky sometimes tho. :p

Latest posts

Back