im done school for a month or two

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

horselvrkc

Reaction score
As you can tell by the subject, i am out of 7th grade for a month at the least. That is cause i have lyme disease, and babesia (which is like malaria) and my mom had to pick me up from school twice so far in 2 weeks because i was so naueseas. thats what happens when i get bad. my mom took me to our lyme doctor (she has lyme and babesia to, i got it from her) and we decided since i have been on medicine for 2 years already, i would start being treated "aggresivly"

yesterday was my last day at school for a month or to. i was homeschooled in 4th grade too, becasue i was so bad. so now i will be tutored. i kind of like being homeschooled because i am in the comfort of my home. the only minus is that i am away from my friends. so now i will feel horrible because i am on a MALARIA drug!!! which is sopposed to make me feel better, but i will get worse first!

Well, on the positive side, at least i will have more time to spend with riley and you guys on RO!

-Kat

Oh Kat, I do hope you start feeling better!

I would like homeschooling as well, you can do your work in your pj's :D.

Keep your chin up girl, it'll be alright :).

:hug1

Yes, if you need a distraction, please drop us a line!

Nothing is a happier distraction than mass virtual bunny hugs -- other than the real thing from Riley!

So sorry you're going through this. :(

:sickbunny:

Feel better soon!

sas and the warren :bunnyhug:

Hey Kat!

You are so lucky that you get to sit home in comfy clothes and do your school work. I attending an online high school for a few months...I got to wake up, make coffee, then sit on my computer all afternoon un-showered and in my jammies while "attending" classes :D.

The best part, my online classmates couldn't see me...so I didn't have to do my hair or make up!

:yes:

Don't forget that friend's can always drop by to see you (if your mom allows it) and hang out with you for a while. You could also arrange something once a week with your friends to see a movie or make lunch together :)!

I am very proud of you! You are staying positive and not letting your illness bring you down. There isn't a doubt in my mind that you won't continue stay strong and look at life on the bright side ;).

I'm so sorry to hear about that :(, I really hope the malaria drug does it's stuff and helps you to feel better soon.

Michelle :hug:

Aww thanks guys. this means a lot to me! why is it that rabbit people are the nicest kind of people in the whold world? Ill keep you posted!

Who wouldn't be nice with a bunch of fellow bunny lovers? ;)Bunny lovers are the best! :p

Thanks for keeping us updated, I really hope you start to feel better fast! Bunny 500 fast! :D

Hugs for you and nose rubs for Riley!

Yeah i hope you feel better soon too, i have heard of lyme disease but not sure what it is, i hope it can be cured. But you got it from your doctor?!!

:hug:You're in my thoughts Kat. If you ever need to vent about things come here, you'll get load of support. :group2:

Back