I'm done! (Just celebrating!)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

qtipthebun

Reaction score
I turned in my final draft of my Master's thesis today. So relieved to be done. I feel like I could be doing binkies. This has consumed my life for the past few months (just ask Ms. Tippy, who has had to share me with countless stacks of books and articles). As of tonight, my desk is clean, my (third) wine glass is empty, and for the first time in a VERY long time, I have zero word documents open on my computer.

That will all change as I'm giving a three hour presentation in a class tomorrow, but...at least I'm done with this! :happyrabbit:

It was on spoken word poetry...I'm really glad to be done. Turning in my final paperwork this afternoon after I teach, and then I'll be done for real. The document is already turned in, the paperwork with my committees' signatures is still in my bag.

I'm not letting myself celebrate much until after tonight, because this presentation is going to take every ounce of my concentration, but wheee, I'm done!

Very Cool! Congratulations :) I just recently got to watch some spoken word on TED.com by Sarah Kay Her opening spoken word was absolutely mesmerizing I think I've watched it more than 10 times. Good Luck on your presentation! I just finished my last speech yesterday and it's awesome to be done with that class lol

I like Sarah Kay. My favorite poet is Suheir Hammad though. She's really amazing.
Ugh a public speaking class? I couldn't do it! I run out of the room crying. Teaching is really difficult for me, although I do it!

Back