I'm convinced that my cat is trying to kill me...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awww poor No-more!

Sweet little baby if your momma is neglecting/abusing you you can come live with me and i'll give you lots of lovins. :nope:

I'm just kidding dungeonbunnies, I know you don't abuse that baby. I just need an excuse to steal him. :ph34r2

I starve him, neglect him, AND beat him with sharp, pointy sticks!! Lol his favorite form of torture is being smushed, I grab his head in my hands and mush his face, or I push him onto his side and grind him into the chair arm or bed. He melts into a puddle and purrs like crazy!

I think the little weirdo LIKES being punted, he comes right back for more, and if I try to step around him (because I DON'T like punting him) he checks where my feet are to move in front of them. >_>

I thought I'd share a picture of my knuckleheads <3
406521_10152148466655319_852408199_n.jpg

No-More is the black cat on the bottom, and his brother No-Less is the stocky tabby on the arm of my chair. I apologize for the mess, we're fall cleaning.
(You can see my nephew's gray tabby on the couch in the background, his name is Jynx)

I got revenge earlier. I kept tripping over him today, so he got to be my lucky victi-- I mean, tester, to see if my Duct Tape carrier would fit a cat or a rabbit

Latest posts

Back