I'm Baack

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flopsy

Reaction score
What happened to rabbits only? Haha anywho I thought that as a revamped forum I would intoduce myself. Please excuse my horrid spelling ;)

My name is Ashley and I am 17. I am in college majoring in biological studies hoping to become a veternarian. I want to be a small animal vet specializing in Dogs, Cats, and Rabbits.... that's right rabbits. I'm sick of people(including me) not having faith in our vets because... well they simply lie about being rabbit vets.:pssd: And we also need someone out there who can save more of them. And if I can't be that... I'm hoping I marry rich, haha.

I also want to have a large based rabbit rescue in my home. A nice quite room all to themselves all living in NIC condo homes fat and happy.

I love horses, I love rodeo, and I love to ride.

And of course I have my baby Fluffy, who is a nerthlands dwarf who is spoiled! Right now hes in a large dog crate due to being injured and today I'm buying zip ties, I'm going to make an exercise pen because his large dog crate is too small in my eye :)

Well anyhows.... Ashley... signing off.
fluffynov2006004small.jpg

Hi Ashley! Welcome back to the new forum! :)

You would make such a terrific bunny vet! The vet community surecan't have too manybunny savvy vets!

it's so great to hear that you're wanting to be a rabbit vet. there are just not enough of them in the world! and once you're all trained up you can come to new zealand and be my bun ludo's personal vet ;)

Hi Ashley! Welcome back to RO even though I wasn't here when you were the first time around. I love Nethies. Fluffy reminds me of my little baby! :biggrin2::p:)

Thanks all! Yeah I've already got my plan and everything for vet school.

Finish AA at PCC. (Already sophmore and I'm 17. Whoot! Whoot!)
Finish Bacholars at USF
Get it UF's vet program

:biggrin2: And then everyone can have discounts and free spay/nuters. :)

------------------------------

Went to vet on Friday, Fluffy's health is increasing quickly. The vet said that next time will probaby be out next visit(about 2 weeks). We drove an hour and a half to get to our bunny vet. He switched clinics :( But bunny slaves have no bounds! :zoro:

Latest posts

Back