I'm A GOATMA!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bo B Bunny

Reaction score
Our goat, Catalina, went to the breeder for the winter. He wanted to keep her line going with a new buck he has and it was best for her to live in a big barn of goaties during the cold weather.

Yesterday, we went to see her cause she should have had babies last weekend but hadn't and went to the vet but everything was ok.

I talked to her, gave her animal crackers and tummy rubs...... 8 hours later, we got a call..... two baby boys!!! We'll head out there sometime today to visit her again! I'm taking her some saltines..... her favorite!!

Goatma! :laugh:

congrats.gif

After the pats and treats, the kids figured they'd better get out there!

sas :laughsmiley:

We didn't get to go yesterday cuz son had to get back to Purdue and it's an hour drive the OPPOSITE way. So, Lexi and I will try to go tonight or Wednesday night. I can't wait to see the boys. Catalina is named after the Pontiac car... we are waiting for Luke's decision for these two. Might be Sunny and Fire (sunbird and firebird lol)

Goats usually have 1 baby the first time and many have two then after. There were quads born this year on that farm but they didn't make it. Triplets usually do but they are small.... undesirable in boer goats.

I am DEFINITELY getting pictures. Baby goats are awesome! I love my big goatie too... she's such a trip!

They are boer goats but we don't sell them for meat. We just had Catalina and she's a great goat. They are cool pets too! I love them!

As requested:

CATANDBABY.jpg

Back