I'll show them 'tidy'

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shananagrams

Reaction score
Mom thought it was 'cute' to buy a tidy feeder as a treat for my carpet area today. I'll show her tidy. Heh, humans always trying to ruin the fun of hay.
-penny, the bun who refuses to stay 'tidy' as the box suggests.

2eouv5e.jpg

e16kid.jpg

Anyways that was exhausting dragging that off what it was attached to so I'm gonna nap now. Let me know if your humans try to make you be 'tidy' I can give some tips and tricks on how to make hay span a twelve foot area in minutes.:sunshine:

Last edited:
Hahaha! That's some pretty impressive work there, Penny! I don't know why humans don't realize that hay is gonna get messy no matter what. But some of us like to drag it off places more than others. I'm with you on that...hay is only fun if you move it around the entire room and make a huge mess. Some tips: if you have access to a bedroom, try sticking a few pieces of hay in their bed. It drives them NUTS. If you don't have access to a bedroom, do you have shoes around? Close-toed shoes are the best for dropping little pieces of hay into. Mommy shakes out her shoes every day and goes "Q-tip, do you have to leave little hay snippets in my boots??". Yes, yes, as a matter of fact, I do!!!
-Q-tip, another messy hay bun

Good job Penny.:) I wuv to throw my hay box up in de air and watch it fly eberwher. But my hay is on tile for some reason dey keeps it far from the carpet.

Q-tip, I love the idea of putting pieces that are below my standards in my parents shoes.

They keep my hay on the hardwood floor, the trick is to drag it across the room to the carpet! Much better traction when you're throwing the box in the air.

Latest posts

Back