I'll miss you buddy

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flash

Reaction score
My bunny Flash passed away early this morning. He had his spurs knocked off on Friday and I told the vet he might have UTI. Since he was eating less due to his teeth he wanted to wait until I got him to start eating normally again before he prescribed an antibiotic. I took him to an Emergency Hospital on Sunday but the bunny vet wasn't there so I took him home after telling me he wouldn't last the night. They wanted to keep him there overnight and I wasn't going to leave him there alone. He went peacefully next to me in bed his fav place to hang with me. Even tho he was 16-1/2 you never want to see them go. He gave me so much love and joy and he showed how much he loved being with me. I'm so heartbroken. Love you buddy.

Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear about Flash :( He lived such a long life with you, I know he was very much loved. I'm thinking of you...

Binky free Flash...

:pink iris::rainbow::pink iris:

oh i am so sorry , hugs to you

So sorry for your loss
It sounds like he had a wonderful life with you.

Binky-free Flash:magicwand:

I'm so sorry. He did have a wonderful life with you, and got to be with you when he passed. He knew how much he was loved and he lived a long, full life.

Binky free, Flash, and then have a long-deserved rest. What an extraordinary rabbit.

OMG! I didn't know he was that old. What a long and loved life! I'm so sorry for your loss, but I am so happy that you and Flash had each other to love for so long.

I know that each of my bunnies have brought special moments and joys to my life and I am sure Flash did that for you as well.

:hug:

Binky free little one!

Thanks everyone for your wonderful words. It's been so hard for me not seeing him under my bed, in his condo or just hearing him hoping around. He was so special and I was at least happy to be with him at his final moment.

I'm so sorry for your loss. Thank you for giving him such a full, wonderful life of love and happiness. I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers as your heart heals from this loss.

Binky-free at the Bridge, Flash!:rainbow:

I was in tears when I got your email about Flash. For those that do not know the "back story", Dayna rescued Flash from a neglect situation when he was 9-years old and has given him the most loving and spoiled years of his life. He lived out his senior years with his doting mommy and was the happiest bunny ever. I hope that Dayna will post a few of his pictures taken in the park here. He was a very distinguished gentleman and will never be forgotten.

I love you "old man". :cry4:

Oh no! We are so sorry for your loss of Flash. We do know what it's like to be expecting to see your little fur baby running and jumping, then you sigh, and that feeling of loss is like a ton of bricks. Take comfort in the fact that he had a long life filled with love and that you were there with him at the end. The heart takes a while to heal. Binky free at the bridge little one. :bunnyangel2:

I'm so very sorry for your loss :(

Rest in peace little one

Here's some pics of my boy I still can't believe he's gone.

Flash155.jpg

This was a few months ago he loved taking naps under the coffee table

Flash143.jpg

he loved my cat Tori

Flash136.jpg

I bought that bed for Tori but Flash adopted it

Flash136.jpg

Flash124.jpg

at the park

Flash109a.jpg

his Devil costume

Flash60.jpg

you'll always find him sunning himself

Flash43.jpg

C13.jpg

taking a nap in bed with me his fav place

House9.jpg

in his cheese house

flash682.jpg

he loved his condo

Goodbye my sweetie boy.

Thank you for sharing the photos of Flash. What beautiful memories you have of your very lucky bunny. It was good to learn of his rescued background from slavetoabunny also. How fabulous that he got to nap in bed! :love:

Thank goodness you did not leave him there alone.

Flash is so lucky to have felt your Love and Affection.

Flash stretched out in his cheesehut is too cute for words.

:hearts

My deepest sympathies.

---------------------------------------------------------------
What we have once enjoyed, we can never lose...
~ Memories ~
All that we love deeply becomes a part of us.
---------------------------------------------------------

I am so sorry for your loss. I can truly say I understand your pain as I still miss my boys I lost less than two years ago. They take a bit iof your heart that you never get back again.

Thanks for sharing those wonderful pics. You gave that boy the best life ever. Take comfort in that. He truly was precious. He was blessed to have you and you him.

Binky free Flash:angelandbunny:

Latest posts

Back